Shipments and returns
Shipping your package
Packages are generally shipped within 2 days of receipt of payment and shipped via UPS with unsigned tracking and delivery. If you prefer delivery with UPS Extra with mandatory signature, an additional cost will be applied, so please contact us before choosing this method. Whichever method you choose, you will have a link to track your package online.
The cost of delivery includes the cost of processing and packaging, as well as postage costs. The cost of processing is fixed, while the cost of transport may vary depending on the total weight of the package. We advise you to group all your items into one order. We cannot group separate orders placed separately, so shipping costs will apply to each and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Delivery risks are your responsibility, but we take special measures to protect fragile items.
The boxes are generously sized and your items are well protected.
If you are dissatisfied with the products purchased from paideia.ro and you want to give up the purchase and implicitly receive the money back, you can apply for the product return procedure in 14 days, according to the provisions of Emergency Ordinance no. 34/2014, regarding the rights consumers within the contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for the modification and completion of some normative acts.
A distance contract means the contract for the supply of products or services concluded between a trader and a consumer, within a sales system organized by the trader, which uses exclusively, before and at the conclusion of this contract, one or more techniques. remote communication.
The right of return in 14 days is addressed only to customers who have purchased products online from the paideia.ro website
The client has the right to unilaterally terminate the distance contract, within 14 days, without penalties and without invoking any reason.
The right to renounce the purchase does not apply in the case of legal entities.
The term of 14 days provided for the exercise of this right begins to run:
a) the date of concluding the contract, in the case of service contracts;
b) the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and which is indicated by the consumer, enters into physical possession of the products, in the case of sales contracts, or:
(i) where the consumer orders in a single order multiple products to be delivered separately, the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer, takes physical possession of the last product;
(ii) in the case of delivery of a product consisting of several lots or parts, the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier, and which is indicated by the consumer, takes physical possession of the last product or part;
(iii) in the case of contracts for the periodic delivery of products for a specified period, the day on which the consumer or a third party, other than the carrier and which is indicated by the consumer, takes physical possession of the first product;
c) in the case of contracts for the supply of water, natural gas, electricity, when they do not provide for the sale in a limited volume or established quantity, of thermal energy or digital contents that are not delivered on a material support, the date of concluding the contract .
Omission of information on the right of withdrawal
If the professional has not provided the consumer with the information on the right of withdrawal according to the provisions of GEO 34/2014, the withdrawal period expires 12 months from the end of the initial withdrawal period of 14 days.
If the professional has provided the consumer with information on the right of withdrawal within 12 months from the date on which the products / services are considered delivered, as mentioned in the section above, the withdrawal period expires within 14 days from the date on which the consumer receives that information.
Obligations of the professional in case of withdrawal
The professional shall reimburse all amounts received as payment from the consumer, including, where applicable, delivery costs, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the date on which he is informed of the withdrawal decision. from the consumer's contract in accordance with the provisions of the law.
The professional reimburses the amounts mentioned above using the same payment methods as those used by the consumer for the initial transaction, unless the consumer has agreed to another payment method and provided that the consumer is not responsible for the payment of commissions. following reimbursement.
Without prejudice to the first paragraph of this section, the professional is not obliged to reimburse the additional costs if the consumer has explicitly chosen a different type of delivery than the standard delivery offered by the professional.
Unless the professional has offered to recover the products himself, in the case of sales contracts, the professional may defer reimbursement until the date of receipt of the products which were the subject of sale or until receipt of proof from the consumer that he sent the products. to the professional, taking into account the nearest date.
Obligations of the consumer in case of withdrawal
According to Ordinance no. 34/2014, the consumer bears only the direct costs related to the return of the products, unless the professional agrees to bear those costs or where the professional has not informed the consumer that these costs must be borne by the consumer. In the case of off-premises contracts, in which case the products were delivered to the consumer's home at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the professional takes over the products at his expense if the products, by their nature, cannot be returned normally by post.
Exemptions from the right of withdrawal
The following are exempted from the right of withdrawal, in respect of distance contracts and off-premises contracts:
- service contracts, after the full provision of services, if the performance started with the prior express consent of the consumer and after he has confirmed that he has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal after the full execution of the contract by the professional ;
- the supply of products or services whose price depends on the fluctuations on the financial market which the professional cannot control and which may take place during the withdrawal period;
- the supply of products made according to the specifications presented by the consumer or clearly customized;
- the supply of products which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the supply of sealed products which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene and which have been unsealed by the consumer;
- supply of products which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other elements;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed at the time of concluding the sales contract, whose delivery cannot be made before 30 days and whose real value depends on market fluctuations that the professional cannot control;
- contracts in which the consumer has specifically requested the professional to travel to his home to carry out urgent repair or maintenance work. If, during such a visit, the professional provides services other than those expressly requested by the consumer or provides products other than spare parts necessary for the performance of maintenance or repair work, the right of withdrawal applies to those services or additional products. ;
- providing sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer programs that have been unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- contracts concluded within a tender;
- the provision of accommodation services, for purposes other than residential, transport of goods, car rental, catering or services relating to leisure activities, if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance;
- the provision of digital content that is not delivered on a material medium, if the provision began with the prior express consent of the consumer and after he has confirmed that he has become aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal.
For any details or ambiguities regarding the return of the products, please contact us by email or at one of the telephone numbers displayed on www.paideia.ro